Thursday, August 1, 2013

Banana Plate!

Hey there,

No I do not mean a plate shaped like a banana or a plate made out of bananas lol I mean a plate with bananas on it! Just a quick snack idea for you guys. Depending on what you add to it, this snack can be a great replacement for ice cream! People like to eat frozen bananas with a spoon or on a stick. I personally would rather have bite size pieces. So I cut up a banana and spaced out the pieces evenly on a plate. I didn't want plain banana so I drizzled half with caramel and half with chocolate. Personally I prefer the caramel over the chocolate, but try it out with whatever toppings you like! Let me know in the comments if you try this out!

Happy Eating!

ALG

3 comments:

  1. Oooh that looks good.
    I actually had frozen bananas yesterday with cookies for dessert! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wana try to blend the banana for next time. maybe itll be even better!

    ReplyDelete