Saturday, August 3, 2013

Little Saigon - Beauty Zone

Hello again...

I love doing my nails and trying new nail products so my mom searched up a beauty supply store for me. After the market we went to Beauty Zone so I could look for different nail polishes. The outside of the store is not the most inviting...but there was quite a bit of products inside.



There were a few clearance boxes in the front. I grabbed four nail polishes from the box that totaled to only $4. Not bad right? I also picked two China Glaze (far left and far right). I also purchased four packets of small rhinestones.

I have been keeping my eye out for a natural looking pair of falsies for months. I decided to purchase this pair because they weren't too thick or too long. I enjoy sporting a more natural look when it comes to makeup so I am extremely picky when it comes to falsies. Although this pair has bits of glitter in them, which you can't see because my phone camera isn't the best, they are not too blingy. The lashes are amazing! If they didn't have the glitter strips they would be PERFECT! Plus they were only $3. Can you believe that?!? I am going to have to find them online so I can order some more.

I also have been loving sheet masks. I usually buy mine from Forever 21 but I saw a whole section of sheet masks at Beauty Zone. They didn't have price tags on the masks so I asked the lady how much they cost. She said a dollar each or 10 for $8. Soooo what did I do? I got 10!

Talk to you all later!

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment