Monday, August 26, 2013

Classes XP

Hey there,

My assigned date for registration is coming near. College scheduling gives students so much more freedom that high school. I could have classes at 7am or even 9pm! Today I have been playing around with this thing call a class pre-planner. This online device allows students to create multiple sample schedules. It shows the whole week and starts at 7am and goes till 10pm. I can choose a class and it will give me all the options as far as teachers, times, and locations. After selecting a lecture, it provides me with discussion options. A discussion is a smaller group of students that is led by a TA. Sooo when it came to making my schedules I had to write down all my options and do some good old trial and error experimentation. Here's a picture of how I wrote out the time, teachers, locations, etc. I know it isn't really legible, but you get the idea. I LOVE to color coordinate because I feel that it helps me see clearly. If anyone needs help with class planning let me know! Use colors and multiple papers! It makes it very easy to plan your schedule.

My friend, whom we shall name B-Hong (lolz),is a year older than I, helped me figure out if I would be able to get from class to class in my 10 minute gap between classes. Thanks to him I changed a few things around and managed to end classes at 2pm on three out of the five days. Sounds good to me! Then I have the whole afternoon/evening to do as I please!

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Good job getting everything figured out!!!
    Ending at two sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete