Thursday, December 17, 2015

Junk

Afternoon,

Woke up around 7:30 and my throat felt worse than the last few days combined. I felt so extremely congested. It may be weird, but I almost never blow my nose. I only blow my nose when I am sick and need to, but lately I have found myself blowing my nose throughout the day. I was not about to get out of the bed to drive to the gym to workout. I eventually rolled out of bed and went downstairs with the intention of working out. I stuffed my face with all this lovely junk food. Then I got on the floor and did maybe a total of five minutes of any sort of exercise. I can't say I felt too good after the food.


I had to take the baby to the groomers and run some errands. Laundry and lunch when I got home. A parfait from work and of course chips and salsa. Weird to think that my food indulgences are over and it's only 2 in the afternoon. I think I ate too much for what my body can handle. I feel sick.

Could definitely use a hot bath, a cup of coffee, and a very very very long night's sleep. Not going to lie . . . a tiara, candles, and my ring wouldn't hurt.

I'll keep dreaming. Have to because I am off to work real soon for another super fun, not, night.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment