Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Research Discover

Hey,

Past midnight now and I am barely starting this post. Today I woke to a message from Schatzi. Even when times are rough and we don't get along I always feel better when I see he texted me. Which sadly is the total opposite of how he feels when he sees that I texted. Wow did it really take me this long to realize or not be so blind to this?

I had to get out of bed so I could continue coughing, start laundry, call the dentist, take care of the healing baby, etc. Wasn't feeling food so I had a tangerine and called it breakfast. Eventually the rest of my family woke up. I did some more Christmas wrapping which I actually enjoy. I like making the folds, choosing the paper, choosing the colors, adding ribbons, etc. Maybe I enjoy it so much because I feel like the holidays are here when I wrap. I will say I feel like the holidays have already passed and to be honest I wish they did.

I still wasn't very hungry but I am trying to fight back all those days of junk food. Made a small veggie plate.

Movie before work with my mom. Of course all the movies are about a guy and a girl meeting and falling in love or breaking up, etc. Still good movies, but they make things tough. The baby was right next to me though. So sweet.

Work was horrible. I kept coughing like crazy. It's hard not to talk when you're a cashier taking orders. Talking makes me cough. Looking up makes me cough. I mean even breathing makes me cough! Coughing makes me cough! Then when I was cleaning up I got a piece of metal stuck in my hand. Didn't want to move it, but I did and washed up. I had my earphones in, tears and all then this customer comes up to me and says he can sense that I am a person that will discover something great. If I dedicate time and energy into conducting research then I will discover something that will impact many lives. It was all going fine until he started to talk about god. I am glad I don't have to go to work tomorrow. At least one day before the crazy stressful days are upon me.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment