Sunday, December 20, 2015

Journal

Morning,

I did not get to sleep until maybe 2am. I guess you could say there was a lot on my mind. Also I couldn't find my most recent diary/journal. I started writing when I was in high school and bought myself a new journal every new year. Clearly it's been a while if I can't remember where I placed my most recent one let alone the last time I wrote in one. I have a lot going on in my head and I think writing it out may be useful. Got an email from Barnes and Noble for 25% off an item so I will attempt to get to work early to go buy myself a new journal. I never thought journals were so expensive. I guess that's because I go for the ones that have unique prints.

Take a guess as to what time I woke up. No, not seven, but around 7:50. Thank you body for that. Major cough attacks where one cough triggers the next and the cycle seems to never end. Constant clearing of my throat and blowing my nose. The creepy thing is that over the past few days when I wake and blow my nose it's all bloody on the tissue. I don't know how I am going to get through another day of work. Times like this is when I wish I didn't have a job, let alone two jobs. I just want to take a long hot bath and curl up in bed to watch a movie.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment