Monday, December 21, 2015

So Dry

Again,

Thank goodness the baby was feeling better. Work again was difficult to get through for multiple reasons. Got to spend some time pulling files so that was nice. I had quite a few cough attacks. I kept running to the break room to cough in the bathroom. Turns out I was sick over the last week. Well at some point. This cough went from mucusy to extremely dry. It's painful to cough and each breath I risk triggering a cough attack.

I had a major cough attack I couldn't stop and my bosses told me to take my fifteen. I was actually hungry so I had a pb and j sandwich. Thought everything was going well and then I broke out coughing. I had to run outside to cough because I knew I would be making that gross vomiting noise. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I was in so much pain. When I went back in to the restroom I noticed something was wrong. I ended up vomiting and regretting even going to work. Under my scarf, my chest was splotchy red. Something told me to check my shoulders and to my surprise the front and backs of my shoulders were splotchy red as well. I just wanted to go home.


I got off of work and got to enjoy some time with my coworker. I felt bad because I kept coughing when she and I were trying to talk. Eventually we found ourselves at McDonald's. Of course I couldn't go a day without candy. We took out own candy and each got an oreo McFlurry. Sprinkles, gummy worms, M&Ms, yogurt gummy bears, mini gummy bears, gummy worms, and sour watermelons. My body got chips during break so I had to get my fill of sugar.

Good thing I got my sugar intake because I needed it. No clue what the future holds or what's even really in my head. There are so many paths that I can choose but half are dependent on someone else. We will see how things turn out.

Of course my second job decides to start working me more.

Someone come take care of me please :(

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment