Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Difficult Silence

Evening,

After coming to a harsh realization and not wanting to lie to myself anymore I have decided I need to take time to think. Schatzi and I are taking a break from communicating. It's not a break break, but time I think we could both use to really think things over. I am terrified of the things that could happen during this time of silence.

I'm glad that he and I had a conversation before the silence started though. We got some things out on the table and I am happy that neither of us raised our voices. I had expected to burst out in tears many times, but I didn't. Some silent tears here and there but could have been worse. I know that I will wake up tomorrow morning around seven and think Schatzi will text me. I will keep checking my phone all day. I will want to text and call him. I know for sure that I will be thinking of him and maybe even talking about him (I am talking about good and bad. Not just bad okay? I am not that horrible of a person.) This is going to be extremely extremely difficult for me.

I love you too. I really do.
-
ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment