Thursday, December 24, 2015

Bean & Cheese Burritos?

Hi guy,

So I started the morning off by opening my very last advent calendar day and finding this huge gummy bear! Love how the hat is red. I think I have finally gotten over my candy craze!



At my family's house we open gifts from each other on Christmas Eve. Mom handed out the gifts to me, my brother, dad, and of course Mimi! That's my bunch of pretty presents! All So nicely wrapped too.





We went around the room and watched each person open a gift. I was wondering why they were all wanting to watch me open the gift from my brother until this happened. His was the bag topped with festive tissue. I pulled the tissue out and found three items wrapped in white tissue. Look at that lol I saw them and honestly may have gotten slightly excited that they could have been burritos . . . is that sad or what?? So creative! I give him points for that! Now I want Taco Bell!! Bean and cheese burrito no red sauce or onions and a side of nachos, yummmm!!

There's the Christmas Eve loot! Got a cool shirt, lotions, a tea set, and a couple of gift cards. I attempted to take a good photo. I realized I have hardly spent any time with the tree this year. If y'all didn't know I love to sit and just look at the tree. Maybe Christmas or next year.

Can you guys guess my favorite present? Schatzi got it right. Aren't they beautiful?? Incredibly festive and royal looking. My mom got me this because she remembered how I said when I move out I want to drink tea every morning. I figured it would be a relaxing way to start the mornings. Not really a Schatzi thing, but maybe I'll find him something more masculine. I think receiving this set made me want to collect more. I mean why not? I can have a few to choose from to shake it up a bit. It's almost too pretty to use!

Hope your Christmas Eve was full of fun!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment