Friday, December 18, 2015

Help! Afrin

Hi again,

Last night my sinuses were getting worse. It got to the point where I texted my mom to ask what kind of medicine I should take when I get home. My guess is that she ran out to CVS late at night to get me nasal spray. I am so thankful that I have her to help take care of me when I am not well. It was another miserable night but at least I got to take a pill and use the afrin spray.

Woke up this morning with major congestion. I had to get out of bed to blow my nose and let's just say it was a gross color and a lot of it. Crawled back into bed and struggled to stay awake. I lost that battle and ended up staying in bed till half an hour to the time I had to leave.

Fruit for breakfast. My coworker was sweet and packed this container of fruit because all I've been eating was junk. Imagine waking up to fruit salad? I think I would be a happy camper if that were part of my mornings. Not going to lie, I had a good amount of chips and salsa too. Guilty I know!

Got to my massage early for once and took care of some business. An hour massage may sound like a lot but in the moment it's really not. Major knots in my shoulders and neck. She did a really good job massaging my head to get rid of my headache. Very relaxing even though the conversation wasn't as much. I love seeing my massage therapist. She's my favorite. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. OR I my job paid me more. That would be nice right?

Lunch with my mom and I surprised myself by inhaling my two pieces of masago sushi and half my salmon with rice. I've been wanting sushi for a really long time. Needed some sugar so I got this baby guy from McDonald's. Oreo! So yummy and of course I added a ton of rainbow sprinkles to make it happier. I guess I haven't eaten enough sugar today.

Time to go make soup in hopes I will eat a bit of dinner for once. Work work work.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment