Wednesday, December 23, 2015

In The Spirit

Hey guys,

It is the day before Christmas Eve, aka Christmas Eve Eve, and I am FINALLY experiencing some of the holiday spirit!

Had a kind of busy morning of doing dishes, cooking, organizing, etc. Had this plate of healthy stuff while watching a Christmas movie with mom.

Decided to try a green and red lip for the day. One day I will have the money so I don't have to rely on eye shadow for lipstick. Felt good to be up to putting effort into my look for the day. Sadly the part where the green and red met blended a bit too much and looked slightly blue.

I was also finally hungry at work so I ate on my break. Made some miso soup in the morning and to my surprise we had pizza at work! So that was dinner. Don't even make fun of the amount of Parmesan cheese I sprinkle on my lil pizza slice! I know you're sitting there smiling to yourself. Pepperoni and pineapple are the best toppings! Crispy is probably the best to be honest.

Looks like snow! Or a bubble bath I guess. I don't think I have ever seen the sink at work look that perfect before.

Of course I was super last minute when wrapping my brother's Christmas gift. I think I made up for it with the level of creativity! I'll admit the bow isn't perfect or even, but I tried.

Hope you are or have already been in the holiday spirit. Took me an awfully long time this year, but I am so relieved it finally hit me.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment