Tuesday, December 8, 2015

FaceTime Date

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I've been very behind with these posts, but I'd rather have them up late then never.


As you guys know Schatzi and I are in a bit of a long distance relationship. That means no taking each other out to dinner, no cuddles, no hugs, etc. It gets tough. Schatzi came up with a really sweet idea of a FaceTime dinner date. What's that you ask? Well we each get the same type of food and talk and eat together. I guess it sounds boring, but it was NOT. I am always late it seems so I was rushing like crazy to get my errands done and get my food! My genius self forget to take traffic into consideration too, but I was ready on the dot! Not to mention I was having major MAJOR butterflies in my tummy leading up to our date. Tried to look decent for the date too. I was blushing as we started FaceTiming! It was very different just eating in front of the camera. Lots of fun though! Got to watch him drop nachos all over lol Of course I forgot to ask him to snap a photo for this post, but oh well. I was too excited to remember!

I hope that our little FaceTime date is a bit of a preview of the future dinners we will have together. I enjoyed our date. It was very different, in a good way, and I'd love to have more. Sadly from the looks of things we won't be eating dinners around the same time for a while now.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment