Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bagel Date

Dang this is such an old post. This is back when I was going to the gym multiple times a week. Anyhow, there is a little cafe across from the gym that sells yummy smoothies and bagels. I talked to my mom about it and she said we should go sometime for lunch. One day after the gym she met me over there and we each got a smoothie and a bagel.

I always get the green smoothie. I personally think this one tastes like guavas, but mom says it tastes like bananas. I can see where she is coming from. Pizza bagel nicely toasted with cream cheese for me and a cranberry bagel for mom. Can't quite remember what was in her smoothie, but she liked it so much the whole thing was gone before I even finished my bagel!

It was nice being able to spend some one on one time with my mom. May need to go back again even if it's just for a smoothie.

Looking at that photo makes me want that smoothie right now. I'll need to figure out the recipe one of these days!

-ALG


No comments:

Post a Comment