Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lush!

You guys!


I have heard about these super cute bath bombs for a while now, but I haven't really seen em before. Remember a few weeks back when Schatzi and I went to Fashion Valley? There was a Lush store there and Schatzi tried to get me to go, but I knew I'd end up wanting to buy a bunch of stuffs. I didn't know there was one at UTC so I HAD to go in when I saw it. Isn't the set up so friendly??

I walked in to take a look while Schatzi was in Brookstone, and needless to say I was in there for quite a while. This girl that helped me happened to be a third year attending UCSD! She was super nice and catered to me. She tried a handful of products on my hands and arms then suggested a whole list of different products that I should try. If money wasn't an issue I'd have bought one of everything! >.<

In the end I told her I would take the Oatifix face mask and the Fresh Farmacy soap. I just used the mask on my face and I am totally loving it! It should help with my dry spots on my face. Used the soap in the shower and enjoyed the smell while I scrubbed away. The soap should help prevent and control acne. The cool thing about my purchase is the total cost. The small container of face mask was around $7. The soap is oddly shaped because it comes in a huge block/flower shape and they cut off a piece for the customers! I told Kristen that I wanted to keep my purchase around or under $15 since I don't like to spend a lot when I am first trying skin products. My total turned out to be $14.80! Pretty darn good if you ask me!



I think I am in love with this store. I mean look at all their cute stuff!! The next time I go on vacation I will have to stop by Lush for a bath bomb for sure! The ones they have around the holidays would make perfect gifts!












This is the sample area. The masks are made with fresh ingredients so they MUST be refrigerated. I sat next to here for a good 20-30 minutes. Loved it!







There is something that makes their store stand out from all the other skin care beauty stores. This evening I did someone's nails for $10. So that makes me feel like I paid a whole $4.80 for my soap and face mask! Not bad atall right?

Sorry for making you sit there for so long Schatzi. I can say that I had a blast in there though. I have to go back before going home for the summer.

ALG





4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great store. I think all the stuff in there is homemade too. It is pretty sweet that you were able to find some cool stuff, and I hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get Schatzi to try the mask this week as well. Hope it works just as well for him too!

      Delete
  2. Very colorful and inviting store/products. I can see why you like it.

    ReplyDelete