Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ice Cream + Lemonade

Good afternoon,

I felt like ice cream after lunch today so I took the minute walk on over to John's Market for 99 cent scoop ice cream! Remember that trick bout the coffee collar? There it is again! I have a 2 hour gap between my classes so I usually eat then do a little homework. After ice cream I went to the Language Lab and finished ASL work for Friday.



Half way through I told Schatzi I suddenly got a craving for lemonade. Which is weird because I am not really a fan of lemonade . . . Didn't want to get full out lemonade just in case it would hurt my throat so I mixed a few things. Lemonade, raspberry ice tea, and peach ice tea! Not bad actually and it looked kinda pretty too.

Time for chem.

ALG





1 comment:

  1. So you did your version an Arnold Palmer, but with flavored ice tea.

    ReplyDelete