Saturday, April 19, 2014

Phone Charger!

Hi again,






This post probably should have been done before Date avec Sarah, but oh wells. The sky has been prettier, but there's something about the clouds in this photo.







Remember how I said my phone charger broke? I got this package in the mail from my mom. I had asked her to send more vitamins and my beloved jack fruit chips! (You guys should totally try them if you haven't yet) Felt so good to finally have my phone up and running!

Thanks again mom for sending my package with such short notice!

ALG

1 comment:

  1. Charge your mobile devices on the go This sleek device fits neatly in your pocket and is a great backup tool in case of a 21st-century emergency Eubi Emergencyportable mobile phone charger, portable charger for mobile, mobile portable charger, portable charger, mobile charger.

    ReplyDelete