Sunday, April 27, 2014

Abundance-O-Laundry

Morning guys,

I have been putting it off for a while now. Maybe two weeks and here it is! My laundry took up nearly three squares of the couch! I have been slowly building up my arsenol of clothing. I like to empty all of my clothes onto the couch then attempt to sort em in a way that makes at least a little bit of sense.
Here's the three piles I made! Not sure if it makes perfect sense to others, but I get it. Usually start with a pile of whites then add some towels and then add items that are so old I know they won't bleed. I make a pile of reds/pinks/oranges then add blues/purples. Whatever works depending on how new/old the items are. The last pile is all hoodies and sweaters! The bad thing about having more than two loads is that I have to make more than one trip. Put two loads in the washer and when I go down to put those into the dryer I will start the third load. That way I will have a 30 minute break to fold the first two loads!

It slipped my mind to post this when I first got it, but better late than never. I told Schatzi that it was getting hard to remember to take my vitamins. More like hard to remember if I had already taken em >.< Was thinking a pill container, like old people use, would be good for me. He went to Target when I was still sleeping and look at that! He remembered and got me this awesome pill container! I love this because it has the days and unlike other case, this one is easy open. See the green tabs? All you have to do is push down on them and the sections pop open! Now I never have to question if I took em or not.

Gotta go grab that laundry!

ALG



1 comment:

  1. Good thing the pill container is easy to open, so when you're really an old person you won't have problems opening it.

    ReplyDelete