Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kiwi Strawberry!

Afternoon everyone!

Lately, and when I say lately I mean more like the last two days, I have been thoroughly enjoying kiwis and strawberries. It's like one of the most yummyful flavor combos along with strawberry banana right? They are just so refreshing. I love the feeling I get when I chew the seeds of the kiwis. It's weird, I've been craving strawberries for a while now. The other day I wanted strawberries but the dinning hall didn't have any. I almost cried! You think I'm joking, but I'm not. Wish I was.


Had to do another assignment for MMW due at 5pm. Spent nearly the whole day in the library. Glad it is finished though. I actually learned some interesting things. My topic is Anatomy, Religion, and Renaissance. For those that know me you may think that one of those topics shouldn't be there, but it works for what I need to do. Today's assignment was coming up with essay questions, backing them up with observations found in books, and making copies of the pages we found the information. Oh and don't forget the part where we have to highlight! Not fun. I had a little soup cup of strawberries and kiwis to keep me going!

Have my MMW discussion in an hourish. So I've got that much time to put my papers in order, enjoy my fruits, and get ready for dance!

Talk to you guys soon!

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your assignment. Now you can dance the night away :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dance was a bit difficult this evening. But Schatzi and I did go out to dinner!

      Delete