Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Monthiversary Delivery

Evening guys,

Remember last month when I asked Schatzi out? Little over a month ago!

Last week, on the 24th Schatzi sent me flowers. That's sweet right? But they didn't show up . . . That's when we both started to wonder what had happened. Schatzi called the flower peoples and they said they had been delivered and that nothing could be done about it. We were both bummed. Felt bad that he had ordered and paid for flowers that were no where to be seen. When he told me about the flowers I originally thought he was just randomly sending them. Turns out he planned it to mark our one month. Which is weird because when we talked about those "marks" he said he didn't like to celebrate em. When I brought that up he responded with something along the lines of "I'll gladly celebrate anything that makes you happy" which of course made me go awwwwwww.


Today I received an email from the parcel station. I wasn't expecting anything so you can imagine how confused I was. So I swung by the parcel station and was caught by surprise when the girl grabbed this box off the shelf.



I quickly, well as fast as the heat would allow, walked back to the common room. I kept wondering how flowers in a box would work. It was pretty cool, not gona lie. The bouquet was wrapped in the usual plastic sleeve. What was different was what was in the actual bouquet. There was a long piece of sturdy plastic! To hold the flowers in place. Around the base of the flowers was a zip tie holding the stems to the box.




The left side of the box had bubble wrap. Not sure what I was thinking, but I didn't expect a vase . . . The vase held the ends of the stems. On the side of the bubble wrap was a plastic sleeve with food packets. Smart packing I'd say.







This is what they looked like after I cut their stems, mixed their food, and put em in their vase. I think they were still trying to recover. I mean who wouldn't need time to recover being stuck in a box for four days?? I love how bright they are! Although they are all pink, the various shades make them beautiful.









Here they are now, almost six hours later! Think they needed water and fresh air. Is it weird if I say that I'm so happy for them? Well I am! He said he wanted to try to stray away from roses (he likes roses while I like other flowers). Nice mix no?




They have only been here with me for a handful of hours, but it's amazing what a bouquet of flowers can do. Brightened my day, literally >.<

Thank you babe :) I love them so much. Happy monthiversary to u too. Feels like I've known you for years now. Now to enjoy many more!

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! is the only word I have for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bouquet of flowers; very vibrant.

    ReplyDelete