Friday, April 25, 2014

Strawberry Puffs + Colored Glue Sticks

Afternoon,

I have a few posts that should come before this one, but they will have to wait. I am currently sitting outside my Chem classroom. Figured I have time. I grabbed this yummy bad for me snack and colored glue sticks! COLORED glue sticks! Didn't know they made those. Did you?

My Chem teacher kind of speeds through the PPT slides so I am trying a different approach to notes taking today. She uploads the slides for lecture the night before so I downloaded it and printed them. Six slides to a page. This is where the glue sticks come in. I cut out the slides and will glue em into my notebook and just write next to the slides!

I hope it works better. That way I can pay more attention to what she's actually saying.

ALG

1 comment: