Saturday, April 5, 2014

Breakfast AND Lunch?

Evening guys,

Got up early this morning and started homework while Schatzi ran a few errands. This past week Schatzi made me this yummy pecan crescent roll breakfast dish, buffalo chicken pasta, and a chocolate lava cake. I am not a fan of chocolate cake so wasn't a fan of the lava cake, but the chicken in the pasta was quite delicious. My favorite was the breakfast! So that's what he made for me!



It's only the end of week one yet I have a list of homework to do :/ After doing some homework I just couldn't stay awake any longer. Schatzi told me to take a nap and he would wake me. So asked me to come wake me in half an hour. Took a little while to get to sleep but once I was asleep it was so satisfying. Schatzi came in to wake me and asked if I sleep with my eyes open. Apparently my eyes were open when he came in to wake me, but I don't recall having them open. How cool would that be if I slept with em open every now and then? Well that's besides the point. He told me to take another half hour and I agreed. Half an hour later he came in and guess what happened? Yup, I slept for an extra half hour. Can't believe I slept for that long! It did feel a lot longer than an hour and a half though. Went to do more homework in the kitchen and was pleasantly met with a sweet smell. Schatzi's meal was cookin away in the Crock pot. Last night Schatzi had asked me to choose something for dinner and I chose the apricot chicken. That's one thing I like, apricots! The chicken smelled so good it was hard not to try eatin it before dinner time. Okay maybe I did steal a little piece . . . shhhhh don't tell Schatzi! He had his with rice and I had mine with cheese ravioli. The chicken was sweet but savory. Tasty! Definitely would have him make it again. (Mom maybe you could try to have my brother make this for dinner)

Thank you for cooking me so many meals this whole week. You're so thoughtful :)

Off to more of that lovely homework of mine. Or maybe a break since Schatzi put a movie on (As Good As It Gets).

ALG









1 comment:

  1. Glad you're eating well thanks to Shatzi. Maybe you should take more power naps when you don't get enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete