Friday, April 25, 2014

Fashion Swap

Hi again,

Hope you don't get tired of hearing from me when I do these back to back posts. This is an old post from Wednesday! I convinced Sarah to go to an I-House event with me. A quick description of the event is to take unwanted clothing items to exchange for tickets to get a new clothing item! We figured it wouldn't be all that great, but we were wrong!! It was so much fun! Shopping without needing money?!?



It was cute. Outside the room they had a variety of snacks! The pigs in a blankie were delicious. The meringues were a nice elegant snack. Sarah and I took a bag of popcorn back with us to the dorm.




They had a great turn out! This was only part of the room. Can you guys spot Sarah?

Sarah took three items? Or was it four? Well regardless, these are her steals! She found this cute lace tank with a solid color under. She said it's something she has been wanting for a long time now. I know she has also had her eye out for a high low skirt. This pattern screams Sarah! The skirt may not be as dramatic as the other high low skirts, but I think it suits her rather well. Lastly, she fell in love with the black circle scarf. Cute items!
I took a total of four items. I have always been interested in trying this type of skirt, but never actually bought any. Sarah said it looks weird because it has the stripe like workout pants have. I made it work though by pairing it with my wedge sneakers! I'm sure you have all seen them long cardigans. I got one now! Sarah said it looks a bit preppy because the patch/symbol on the top. I can't tell you what attracted me to this, but something did. I think it's an interesting piece. I feel like it's not even from the country . . . Not sure where or why I would wear it either lol






Then there is my favorite item! I found this awesomely adorable dress! I love how the pattern is different than any dress I have previously owned. Have to wear a belt with it though or else I have no figure. The lace at the bottom adds a flirty girly touch. I think I would wear this out on a date. It's date attire right?

ALG

2 comments: