Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter?

Good evenin,

Think this may be the first year I did nothing for Easter. Stayed at school since my family doesn't celebrate any more. Well technically, yes Schatzi there it is again, I went to Balboa Park for the day. Schatzi was up at 8/8:30 today and let me sleep till 9:30 or so. Did next to no homework, watched some of Coneheads, and packed our bag for the park. I am a bit pressed for time so I can't write too much. It was a beautiful day out. Snaps to Schatzi for choosing such a perfect day for the park. Not sure if Schatzi felt the same way at times, but I found myself thinking back to that very first day he and I spent time together. We have come so far don't you think?



You guys remember the photo of that "happy" couple? This is the garden/courtyard they were standing it.







Interesting art right? Look how cute the three little kids are! Matching and all!



I mentioned how Schatzi got his new bike right? Here it is! Look at his precious baby. When we were riding around looking for parking he said he had forgotten he was on a motorcycle and not a car. A plus to riding a motorcycle and not a car! We found that lil spot right there.

Tried to take a nice photo of this flower. Reminded me of the plant my mom has at home.
I took some videos of this group playing music, but either the wifi or this site or my computer won't let me upload it. Sorry guys!

Schatzi: Thank you for doing all that driving today love. I am down to go back with you so we can go to all the different museums. It'll be a blast!

That's a quick summary of my day. How did you guys spend your Easter?

ALG

1 comment:

  1. Some nice photos. Flashy looking bike! Glad you guys had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete