Thursday, April 10, 2014

Circle Themed Sandwich!


Evening,

I had a break before my 5pm class so I grabbed a sandwich at Cafe V. Tried to talk myself out of it to be honest, but I just couldn't. Luckily there was NO line for the sandwich station! Normally there's a long line. Then again I went at an odd hour. The girl who's name tag read "Amy-zing" asked me what I wanted in my sandwich. As I listed out the items I wanted she realized my sandwich consisted of all things in the shape of a circle! Salami, provolone cheese, tomato, and cucumber were ALL circles! Then there was lettuce and mayo. To solve the non-circle shapes she decided to draw my mayo on in a spiral shape! Do you see it?!?

After it was all assembled I asked for it cut into four. To which she responded by asking if I wanted squares, rectangles, or triangles. I just simply wanted it like a window lol Most people write the type of meat all sloppily on the paper, but this is what she did! Isn't that adorable? Made my day.

Thanks Amy!

ALG


2 comments: