Saturday, April 26, 2014

China Chef

Good evening,

Schatzi and I went on a lil dinner date. While I was in class he found a handful of restaurants I could choose from. I chose Chinese food from China Chef. I got to start off with a yummy crunchy egg roll with sauce! Had soup, rice, and orange chicken.

Schatzi has mentioned a dish called General Tso Chicken (hope that was the name) for a while now so that's what he ordered. His looks more interesting than mine. All the fancy stuffs (veggies lol). He enjoyed his mushrooms and all the other ingredients except for the snow peas. That surprised me. What made it even more surprising was the fact that he doesn't like to eat cooked but I do. So I ate em all for him! 

At the end we got our fortune cookies. Eating my cookie reminded me of the baby back home. I usually share my cookie with her. Then again it was nice to enjoy my whole cookie on my own. Guess which fortune belongs to whom. 
Schatzi does this thing when we ride the motorcycle. It's the sweetest thing too. When we ride he will steer with one hand so that he can rub my knee/leg with the other. I am not worried he will crash. I trust him and his skills. Every time he does it it's like I never see it coming. You can imagine me sitting back there smiling like a goofball too >.< 
When he came over today he brought me my very own gloves (well kind of my very own)! He's been worried about my hands getting too cold. Isn't he so thoughtful? Size S yet my pinky fingers are still too short lol After the rides this evening I can say that I am grateful for them. Didn't realize before that my hands got all that cold. Thank you again for getting gloves for me to wear.

It's crazy sitting here in the dorm and hearing the rain outside our window. The rain and wind even bangs against the window making a loud popping sound. I'm hoping it doesn't rain much tomorrow . . .

I realized now that it's no longer evening, but 12:32 am. So morning!

ALG

4 comments:

  1. General Tso's chicken dish is commonly served in Chinese restaurants and named after that general. Fortunes fit you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you were inside when the rain started and not out on the motorcycle. General Tso is the best kind of chicken to be found in a Chinese restaurant. Those are really fancy gloves. Hopefully you thanked Schatzi for those sweet things. It certainly does seem as though he loves you, but hopefully he maintains control over the bike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope he does. I'm not sure if he heard me squeak when it happened. The gloves are very fancy. Feel all bada** wearn em. Although it's nearly impossible to scratch my face now. He does love me

      Delete