Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Anniversary! To?

Hey guys!

So guess what today marks?! Although I will assume you all read the title of this post. Can you believe it's been a year since I started blogging? Crazy right? Come a long way since Where To Begin. I didn't plan anything special for this specific occasion, but I did happen to leave the city!

There it is. Flight 405 to Sacramento. Was a pretty short calm flight, about an hour and fifteen maybe. When I fly I like to it by the window so I can glance out if and or when I feel motion sick. Boarded with the B section and found myself a window seat. A nice lady came and sat a seat over from me. Kind of wished she had sat down next to me, but oh well. Instead, a pilot came and sat down in between the two of us.

Got off the plane, waited for my bag, and found Schatzi waiting for me. I was surprised when I saw him. He looked so different! Yet I had just Skyped with him the previous night. You guys know he is 26, and although he does't normally look hi age, he looked around 22? Maybe even younger! Since the airport is about two hours from his parents' house we stopped at Taco Bell for dinner. He kept apologizing about feeding me fast food, but to be honest that's what I've been kinda craving. So I was a happy camper lol

We got to the house late, chatted with mom for  bit, then off to bed. It is very different from home up here.

ALG



No comments:

Post a Comment