Sunday, July 13, 2014

Goodbye Red Bluff

Morning friends,

It is now 2:22 in the mornin! Yea I should probably be asleep. Last Red Bluff trip post though! I had to leave the city of Red Bluff Wednesday afternoon. Schatzi stopped by this sign so you guys can get an idea of how small his home town is. Tiny right? My city here has around 150,000 people! Big difference between where we each grew up. I didn't want to leave. Before we got in the car Schatzi, his mom and I were doing last minute chatting. Don't think there will ever be enough time for us to talk because we enjoy chatting so much!

Schatzi drove me to the airport. During the twoish hour drive I dozed off. A few times . . . Snacked on the kettle corn that was meant to be eaten while watching the movie the previous night. Got to listen to a comedian on the radio (I think). It's weird. When most normal people would laugh at jokes I find that I smile and some times shake my head instead of laughing. Not that I don't find it funny, I just don't laugh. I don't know. Maybe I'm just weird! I can drive with one hand, but not for very long. Schatzi on the other hand is more than capable when it comes to driving with one hand. Lucky for me because I got to hold his hand! His hands are quite a bit larger than mine so I was able to hold his hand in mine and put my other hand on top of his too. That was when I did most of my dozing off. When I wasn't using both hands to hold his I found myself rubbig his arm. I don't normally stare at his arms, but I found myself having trouble looking away from his arm. It's like I had to drag my eyes away. His arms are muscular, hairy, nicely colored always, and just so perfect to be honest with you guys. Having so much time in the car to stare at his arms while he had to look at the road made me realize how I take such simple things for granted. That's one thing I need to work on. Can arms be sexy? lol Because that's the word I would like to use to describe his arms. Such manly arms too. I enjoyed being able to hold his hand for so long. We hold hands often when we are out, but I felt extra warm and fuzzy inside. I was close to dozing off when we were exiting off the freeway.  My heart sunk a little.

Got out of the car, said my goodbyes, and into the building I went. I didn''t get very far when I heard my name. I was surprised to see Schatzi running in to me. He was holding me phone. Can you imagine if I had forgotten that?!

For those of you that have never been to the Sacramento airport these are the trams/trains that transport people to security.

After getting through security I decided it would be a good time to grab a bite to eat. Garlic knots, marinara dipping sauce, and a sweet black tea. Also ate more of my left over gummy worms while watching AprilJustinTV!

Waiting for them to let us board the plane.

You guys know how in the back seat pocket there are magazines? Well look what I found! Who knew lol



Then in the other catalog I saw this funny dog jacket. I think my dog would hate me if I made her wear this in the rain.


During the flight I got peanuts, pretzels, and a beverage of choice. It was hot, but I wanted hot chocolate. Look how cute the cup is! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the heart shaped stirrer in the cup. I felt special >.<




This time on the flight I got to see beautiful white clouds outside my window. Arrived 8 minutes early to Ontario and my trip was over.

ALG











1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice trip back home. Btw, Tom Hanks spent some summers with his mom who I believe still lives in Red Bluff.

    ReplyDelete