Friday, July 25, 2014

I Stained The Tub

Hi again,

I don't take baths very often. Maybe twice a year? Maybe. Well during my time at UCSD I bought a champagne LUSH bath bomb off a peer for $3. Not bad considering in store they range from like $6-11. So I thought what better time to use it than at a hotel lol


Here's our bathroom set up.
My bed/half of the room.

I'll be honest, at first it looked murky. Then it dissolved more and I mixed the water around.


Here's my new book I got for like 75 cents! A face mask I got from Little Saigon, lip mask from I don't remember, and the strawberry circle moisturizing masks from my sister!






I took a shower first to get off all the day's worth of dirt. Filled the tub, dropped the bath bomb in, put on the lemon face mask and sunk on in. After 10 or so minutes I took the mask off and traded it for my lip mask. I grabbed my book and read while my lips were getting moisturized. After that I used two strawberry circles to put on my cheek bones for extra moisturizing! For the last few minutes I laid back and relaxed. I drained most of the tub and used my Baiden Mitten to exfoliate my body. Look at that grossness! You know what the scary thing is? That's not even all the dead skin I got off! I haven't used this since school so it's been a while. My skin felt so smooth after!


The mirrors were super fogged as usual. I always seem to fog up mirrors.




Yeaaaa soooooo I discovered that the bath bomb left a bit of color behind in the tub. Don't worry, I plan on cleaning it! It was so worth it though. My skin feels fresh and soft. Now I only have my foot mask, face mask, and strawberry circles left to use. I'd say that's enough though. Now go pamper yourself. I'm sure you deserve it! Don't fight me on that!

ALG

1 comment:

  1. lol at how you managed to keep that post it still on.
    Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete