Friday, July 25, 2014

CBS

Hola!


This morning we went downstairs for breakfast. While my family ate buffet I had my usual, bagel and cream cheese. Sounds like a normal breakfast right? I like strawberry cream cheese. Every time we eat at this buffet place I mix strawberry jam and regular cream cheese to make my own strawberry cream cheese!





Next we headed over to the MGM Grand to participate in the CBS TV City Research Center survey.


When we got there, we were asked to wait in line. The wait was only five minutes and into the room we went. We watched the McArthurs and then took a survey. Not my type of show, but I got to see some promos that caught my attention! I've never heard of the show Scorpion, but now I want to watch it lol After finishing our surveys we each received coupons for various food stops in the hotel.







Random pretty wall in a restaurant and the ka dragon.






Next was New York New York! It'd probably be a better photo without the wires, but oh wells.


Inside we were greeted by a jelly bean Statue of Liberty. fascinating how people are so amazed at a Statue of Liberty that has jelly beans glued to it . . .

Do you guys like roller coasters? I can't ride em because I just can't handle em. My brother and mom love em and wanted to ride the one at New York New York. It's $14 per ride, but my mom had some sort of deal and both of them rode for free!

Hershey's world! We have been to the Coke and M & M world, but never Hershey's.




You can customize your own wrapper for a Hershey's bar.

There was another Statue of Liberty, but this time it was made of chocolate!





Here's the Empire State Building made of chocolate as well!








We all got back into the car and rushed over to Caesar's Palace to watch the fall of Atlantis. Not entirely sure who this guy and lady are, but here they are! lol





On the way out of Caesar's Palace I thought I'd take a picture of these unique mannequins for y'all. Here's a huge H&M for you H&M lovers out there.



You guys remember Bob? Well this reminded me of her so I had to take a photo. This is for you Bob! For certain reasons >.<

Back to the California Hotel. Before going up to our rooms we agreed we might as well go to the other beef jerky store. Here's some crossing instructions. Just in case you guys didn't know already.



Jackpot! I've been wanting these babies for years! Not exactly the same as the ones that come in the sembei mix baggies, but still really good. I got 4 bags . . . and a bag of dried corn! I wana say this was my first purchase in Vegas this trip.

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment