Monday, July 7, 2014

Stuffed Chicken

Evening,

I don't know what it is, but I have been waking at 7 for the past few days. I think I just tend to wake early when I'm with Schatzi. Getting out of bed is a totally different story though lol Usually knock back out till 9 or so. Schatzi's mom has been saying how she's worried I will starve here so we went to the store to get some food. Picked up yogurts for breakfast and some things for dinner. Schatzi's sister mentioned stuffed chicken last night and his mom thought it'd be a yummy dish to make. I am not a fan of stuffed chicken or stuffed anything for that matter, but this was really delicious! What's crazy is that it had cheese, broccoli, and SPINACH in it! Spinach! I can't stand spinach, yet I ate it. She used crushed Ritz crackers for the crust surrounding the chicken.



She had made tons of macaroni and potato salad for camping so we had them with the chicken. I stuck with the macaroni salad to accompany my lovely chicken.

Doesn't that look tasty? She kept saying how dry it was, but I don't think it was dry. This very well may be one of my new favorite chicken entrees! It  seems relatively simple, and the end result looks a beautiful golden color (guess that depends how well my timing is). I think I may need to try this on my own. I need to start learning to cook more food foods instead of sweets. Can't only be feeding my Schatzi sweets all this coming year!

ALG



1 comment:

  1. Yes, that chicken looks very tasty. I've made stuffed chicken before with cheese/broccoli before, so maybe it's time to try it again with you.

    ReplyDelete