Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sonic + Octopus

Hi guys,

Now that I am home I can blog for you all! Hope you guys are understanding about me not blogging. When I had the time to blog I just wanted to chill or be with Schatzi. This is from Tuesday. We stayed at the house for most of my visit, but Schatzi wanted to take a trip over to Redding for motorcycle stuffs. He had seen a commercial for Sonic and asked if we could go. I don't think I've ever been to one before so I didn't know what to expect. I was surprised when we pulled up because I didn't know there were individual parking eating spot thingies . . . I have no clue what they are called. For those of you that have no clue what I am trying to talk about you park next to a menu like the one in the photo. Once you know what you want press a button and the magical box takes your order lol They bring the food out to the car! Pretty cool!

Tuesday was Schatzi's nephew's birthday so his mom wanted to make special dinner for the kids. She made hot dog octopi with green seaweed spaghetti! Aren't they adorable? She even made little faces on each one! Isn't she creative?

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment