Friday, July 25, 2014

Bachi Burger I

Hi again,

My family and I love to watch food channels on TV. Apparently my brother had seen Bachi Burger on some show. Guess what we had for dinner? Yep, Bachi Burger! You guys are so smart lol
 

This was our appetizer. Oxtail chili cheese fries. Of course I got the fries that had nothing or a little bit of sauce/beans. The taste was delicious!
I am not a fan of burgers (although I ate a whole cheeseburger and fries the other day) so I got the sausages and sweet potato fries. I like sauces to dip my foods in, but I did NOT like these two sauces. The yellow one was a very strong honey mustard. I am assuming there was horse radish in it because that little amount that touched the top of my mouth really woke me up! The sauce for the fries was a garlic citrus sauce. I like to eat oranges, but citrus sauce just ain't for me. I wanted sauce so I asked our waiter if they had jam, sweet sauce, or maybe even simple ketchup. He said they had a pineapple ketchup. I thought it'd be fun to try so I agreed. It was very interesting. So yummy! The sweet and
salty was perfect. I cut my sausages and fries to bite size pieces to make it easier to eat. I would get some pineapple ketchup on my fork, stab two rectangles of sweet potato fry, and finally a piece of sausage. I thought they all went rather well together. I couldn't finish it all, so I took 2 sausages and a handful of fries back to the hotel.

My family each ordered some sort of burger. I am a slow eater, but I was maybe 2 sausages in when I looked around and saw they they had all stopped eating. I'd say we were all satisfied with what Bachi Burger had to offer.

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment