Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Strawberry Poptarts!

Evening everyone,

After blogging this morning, more like while, I was watching AprilJustinTV. For those of you that don't watch them, April is pregnant and she talks about all of her different cravings. She mentioned strawberry poptarts and it made me want some! My dad just so happened to be at the grocery store so I texted him to grab me a box, along with some cinnamon apple oatmeal!

Grandparents paid us a visit and look at my dindin! I am not much of a meat fan but when it comes to Lucille's BBQ I devour the tri tip! Always get the same thing too. The tri tip sandwich with sweet potato fries and EXTRA pickles. Oh man that's the stuff!!

If you have dined with me at Lucille's you know how I pack my leftovers to go right? Well for those of you that haven't, here's what I do. I sauce each piece of meat, cut it into small pieces, and stack them neatly. Yes, I know I am strange!!

ALG



2 comments:

  1. Lucielle's is really yum. And yeah i remember when we went and you took almost as much time on preparing ur leftovers than on our actual meal itself. It was pretty interesting but it shows ur pretty organized. Im glad you enjoyed yor dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you've been that way since you were a baby. Guess you'll never outgrow it, but that's what makes you special.

    ReplyDelete