Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas [Belated]

Good morning,

I put belated in the bracket not because I had a late Xmas but because this post is well over due. Every year I look forward to receiving fuzzy socks from my grandma. These new ones were like butter compared to my old crusty ones (partly due to my baby that likes to steal fuzzy socks)! My grandma thinks that I can throw out some of my old ones, but I never do. I just keep adding to my collection!



My grandma brought all this yummy foods for us to eat for lunch. Did you see the bigger circle sushi? I love them, but that's after I poke out all the insides but the tamago and the pink fish stuff.




This year I shared the couch with my cousin (the child in the bottom left). I used to ask for all sorts of things when I was younger, but as I matured I realized the less "stuff" I get, the less "stuff" I have to find new homes for. So I mainly ask for gift cards or cash. That way I can buy what I need during the year. Didn't take pictures of the things I got but to give you an idea I got a cool little jewelry box thing, a box full of Bath & Body Works stuffs, and necklace.

After gifts I usually hang around the house or help out in the kitchen, but this year was different. My brother went to his girlfriend's house for a bit and I went to visit VW for a while. It was nice being able to hang out with my friend on Xmas. His house was so quiet compared to mine. (Get to see him tomorrow!)


That's our Xmas dinner. Being the picky eater that I am, I think I ate like 5 of the dishes on the table. Still enjoyed it though, as did the baby.



Instead of the traditional pie my mom bought these fancy little individual desserts. I let most of the family choose before I chose. I had the orange colored one in the back. Turned out to be some sort of mango jellyish thing on the outside with mango mousse on the inside.


SJ came over after dessert to give me my Xmas gift. He didn't text like usual so I was surprised when I saw him appear in the dining room. I told him a few months ago that I wanted holographic nail polish. I might have even mentioned it five months ago. He said he looked it up online because none of the places seemed to know what he was talking about. These six came as a set. I was very excited to finally get my hands on this new type of nail polish! If you have no clue what these are click here.

That sums up my Xmas. How was yours? Oh and btw Merry Christmas!

ALG

3 comments:

  1. The Christmas video looked scrumptious; your Mom did a great job with Christmas dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the desserts look really delicious!

    ReplyDelete