Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Xmas Eve Dinner

Hey there,

Every year around Xmas Eve my family has a special dinner. This is what we had this year!





If you couldn't guess, that would be my plate. Broccoli, mayo soy sauce, crescent rolls, cranberry sauce, ham, and twice baked potato.









The baby sat next to me to eat Xmas Eve dindin. Like a real baby, I cut up all her food and mixed it for her. If I don't mix the broccoli with the sauce she is less likely to eat it. When I gave her the plate she went straight for the ham, ignoring the veggies. So I mixed everything together lol She ate it all before I even made my plate of food.





We didn't need a huge ham so we got this adorable mini ham! This was my first time dressing a ham. Not too bad right? I tried.





Dessert was Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! This picture is for my sister specifically. The cheesecake was plain so I stole some of my brother's caramel sauce and topped it with cherries. It was so light and fluffy! Now I can say I have had my own slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake!

Hope everyone is having a Happy Xmas Eve!

ALG

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on plating the ham and your cheesecake. You've been watching too much of Chopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ham looks great!
    The cheesecake just made my mouth water. I think I'll go buy myself some tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mayb wen u come to visit we cn go to cheesecake factory. oh and our fav (u know which one im thinking of)!

      Delete