Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Lash Extensions!

Afternoon,

Before I left to UCSD I was considering getting lash extensions. I didn't get them though because I was worried about how I would react as well as how I would maintain them in San Diego. I watched YouTube videos, read blogs, and reviews. For every pro there seemed to be a con. Some people loved their results, others said that their lashes fell out and took a long time to grow back. Being an Asian, I figured since my lashes aren't that great to start off I shouldn't risk losing them. 

I think I got my eyebrows done before I left to school so it has been a few months. Most guys can't tell the difference, or don't notice so I don't get them done too often. I got them done last week because I decided it was just too long. The lady that does my eyebrows recently learned how to apply lash extensions and put some on my mom. I asked her if she could do my lashes and she told me she could do em the next day! Went back the next day at 2 and left a little before 7. Usually takes 2.5ish hours, but she wanted them to be perfect. Plus she had some other customers in between. As usual not the best pictures, but I think you can see the difference. Before on left, after on right.


If you look up lash extensions online you will find prices from $50-200+. Crazy right?? I paid $20 and tip. Not bad. At first when I left I wasn't feelin the lashes, but I love them! I don't wear makeup too often, but with these I get that nice detail that gives my eyes a bit of a pop. Although, when paired with my colored lenses I look a tiny bit like one of those anime characters.

Would I get them again? Yes I would! For special occasions, not all the time.

ALG









2 comments:

  1. Your eye lashes extentions look really good on you. When paired with your colored contacts. You look simply amazing. Didnt think eye lash extentions took that long or cost that much but glad you enjoy them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it did take a long time, but i think it was worth it.

      Delete