Saturday, December 14, 2013

Grandma & Grandpa's 50th Anniversary!

Hey there,

Sooo this is my first day home for Winter break. Slept in and got out of bed around noon I think. SJ and I went to finally get my Indian food! I did havta drive though, so we went a bit later so I could gather some strength. After I took him home I came back and started getting ready for the formalish dinner.

My grandparents, as you can tell from the title, were celebrating their 50th anniversary. Mom planned this dinner over a year ago . . . It was a beautiful room with Christmas decorations. When we got there, we had to put the flower arrangements, name cards, chocolates, candles, etc. Here's some pictures. The lighting was a bit dimmed, sorry.



Doesn't that look amazing?


I realize the menu is sideways, obvi I have yet to figure out how to rotate on here lol







This was one of the appetizers. I think it was mozzarella, tomato, pesto flat bread pizza. I think I ate like five pieces . . . The fruit was nice and refreshing.







Those of you that know me, or have been a regular reader, know that I don't eat too much. I enjoy eating off the children's menu. Sooo since my little cousin sat next to me I said she would have the kids chicken and I would take the filet mignon! I cut up her green beans and meat then we swapped plates. Look, my dino chicken looks like a shark! Liars!




Other family members had the lobster and lamb, but I didn't snap pictures of their food.

I think I will be 21 and still eating off the kids menu!








Dessert was chocolate cake. The waiter gave my cousin this thing of ice cream, since she had the kids meal lol








This is one of the decorated tables in the private dinning room.


Congratulations Grandma & Grandpa!!!

ALG

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your grandparents! The food looks so yummy and fancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food was very yummy and yes very fancy XD food presentation gets to me sometimes

      Delete
  2. dem mashed potatoes doe

    ReplyDelete