Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mimi's With Mom

Hey there,

Mom and I spent the day together Friday. We did some shopping and took a lunch break before getting my brother from school. I haven't been home in a while so I haven't been eating very healthyy . . . Mimi's Cafe has the perfect size salad and soup combo. Betcha didn't think I was talking about the kids menu!! Unless you did, then you know me so well lol Isn't that such a perfect size?? Comes with a side as well, the waitress gave me fruit. All sounds fine right? Well found a small hair on my plate. It wasn't touching the food so I wasn't bothered much, but then I found another one IN my soup!! That's when I told the waitress and she brought me a new one. The weird thing, besides finding a hair at Mimi's Cafe, is that the manager did nothing. I mean my meal was taken off the bill, but the manager never came by to say anything.



Mom's salad had no problems. She got this cute mini baguette looking bread. She liked it so much that she asked the waitress for another one to take home! Our waitress came back with a container with three baby breads.

Friday night SJ invited me to watch his nephew play in his high school winter performance. I don't go to these types of things anymore because of things in the past . . . but I wanted to go for hi nephew. I was glad I went. Sorry I didn't film or take pictures, but didn't want the children's parents to get upset. (I like to get everyone's permission before posting pictures/video) There was a bit of a religious part in the performance, but I just looked at the costumes and watched the instruments.

After the show, we went to Jack In The Box to grab some grub. I had some dental work done earlier in the day, so my mouth was still numb before the performance so I couldn't eat :( Before we got to JIB I knew what I wanted. I knew the night before! Must have been a craving. I got the bacon and cheddar potato wedges. Maybe I am having withdrawals from bacon. What do you guys think? For a fast food place I didn't have high expectations, but man did JIB amaze me! The potatoes were crispy not soggy! The cheese sauce was warm, the bacon wasn't chewy! Oh man, that was the food highlight of my day! Y'all should try it one day, unless you are vegetarian or dieting, but even then try it!

ALG





4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are glad you came to the performance. It's also a good thing that you spent some time with your mom. It's good to bond. Jack in the box really does make good potato wedges. Maybe next time I'll invite you to watch the next one performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprised for how good the potato wedges were? I was more surprised you gave me some lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont make me sound selfish! lol i could tell. i like to share though! sometimes...

      Delete