Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mini Foods

Hey there,

Yesterday my family, SJ, and my brother's girfriend went to see the new Hunger Games movie. I will admit I had to cover my eyes during some parts cuz I was scared to watch what was coming next. Luckily, SJ was sitting next to me and would comfort me so I could eventually get back to watching!

My aunt and cousin came over after the movie to chill. Remember those Japanese mini food kits? Well, my cousin brought three over! Aren't they cute? The left one is a gummy candy pack, right is an ice cream themed one, and the bottom is waffles!











This one was my favorite waffle. Look at that perfectly drizzled syrup, fluffy whip cream, and juicy blue berries! Actually tasted like a waffle too.
When I got back to school my mom and dad left me this huge pink and orange bag. I had no idea I was getting a present! It's been a longish day, so I decided I will wait a while to open my gift. Figured it can brighten up one of my darker days. Thank you ahead of time mom, dad, bro, and doggie!

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving break from school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. Thanks for driving! oh and letting me use the car!

      Delete