Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Xmas Eveish Presents

Evening,

Along with the Xmas Eve dinner we open gifts.





If you have been around me when I try to reapply lipbalm you know that my eox lipbalm is dead. I've been holding out for these babies! I have tried the green, red, and pink one so I am currently using the purple passion fruit one!





Remember the can of hot chocolate mix from a few blogs ago? Well mom bought me another one! Isn't the Stitch bag adorable?

This is the other side of the bag along with some cute gift cards and pink tights to match my lips sweater!








Sorry it's not straight, but interesting card










Found these at Kohl's last week with mom. Guess how much they cost? Originally $75!! Crazy price for these shoes in my opinion! But they were on sale for like $8! Now that is a better price. I have been looking for a pair of shoes with a rockish/edgy vibe. Saw a pair at Forever 21 but they were like $35, so these ones win!





Three new tops. Plan to wear the top two with leggings since they are long enough. The mint color shirt is so soft and comfy! What caught my eye was the detail on the shirt pocket.

Everyone ready for Christmas?

ALG

4 comments: