Monday, December 9, 2013

Minions

Hey there,

As usual, let me fill everyone in since it has been a while.

Finals week has finally hit us here at UCSD. Bob and I have found a new favish place to study. Been going to lots of Chem help hours, different review sessions, and class of course! 

The first time we went to the roof, it was me, Bob, Sarah, and Dory. Sounds somewhat normal right? Well . . . WRONG! We each wore animal hats lol I had my bear hat, Bob had a minion, Sarah had a ram (yes Sarah, I consider it a ram. It has horns!), and Dory wore Bob's moose hat. It's a nice place to study because there's nobody else around to distract you. The pix to the right is from two days ago I think. Bob and I went late at night to do some homework. Grabbed a pizza at the market, made myself some Godiva hot chocolate, and bundled up to take on the cold.

Aren't these cute? Found em outside my Chem building.
Friday night, I think, Sarah and I went to a Disney themed study break Christmas event. We ate cookies, drank hot chocolate, and did a few little crafts. I won a little minnie and Daisy stuffed animal. I felt bad for them though because the event didn't have many people. I think there were only like ten people at one point.
 Yesterday, the dinning hall had a "special" brunch. I had crepes and fruit. Did you know crepes come premade in a bologna looking container? I have made crepes before, and it was never that easy. They are cheaters! Takin the easy way out. The cool part was the chocolate fountain.


 nice view right?


Thanks for reading!

ALG




2 comments:

  1. Don't know how you can study in the cold, but whatever works for you is what matters. It's nice the campus has little events/happenings to distract a little from finals.

    ReplyDelete