Saturday, December 14, 2013

High-Low


Hey again,

I bought a dress in the summer to wear for my grandparent's dinner, but I would have slimmed down a tad to fit in it. So when I was home for Thanksgiving I found a new dress at Kohl's. Love the dress! Never thought I would find a high low anything, skirt or dress. Being short, it is hard to fit into all the new trends. I was so happy when I found this one!

I bought this fuzzy black coat/sweater thing at Fashion Q at UTC before break. I thought I would just use it for chillin at home during break, but guess it came in handy! Not bad right?




An even longer time ago, my mom and I walked into Payless and I found these babies in my size! Most shoes don't fit me because my ankles are so small, but these shoes hug my feet. I tried telling my mom I didn't need them at the time, but she told me to buy em anyways. Glad I did! They were perfect!!




Worried my new contact lenses too! Surprised mom let me wear them to their dinner. They did match my dress though.

Was nice to get all dressed up!

ALG

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Lol, a good thing that you listened to your mom ;) Nice nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to hear from u T!! Ikr? The shoes were only $7 too! thank u! Getting dressed up reminds me of our video for Ms. Nguyen

      Delete
  2. And you looked very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that's it! I was thinking why does this reminds me of something! Maybe we could watch it again at the potluck.

    ReplyDelete