Friday, November 29, 2013

Gimme A Break, Break Me Off A Piece Of That ______ ___!

Afternoon,

Was up around 8am to get that shoppin done! Right before we left the clouds decided it would be a good time to cry down on us. Luckily we just went to the mall, so we were indoors. 

If any of you friends are YouTube watchers, you would know it has been sweater season for quite some time now. I am not normally a fan of sweaters because of the tightish sleeves or scratchy feeling, but guess who bought some sweaters? I have been in a sweatery mood. That sounds normal and all right? The thing is that I have like two sweaters lol So my aunt and I walked the whole mall in about 2 hours. 

Here's my small loot! 

Let's start on the left side. The owl sweater was $17.99 from Papaya. The lips sweater was $27.80 from Forever 21. Lastly the star sweater, which is actually a shade of darker blue in person, was $22.80 from Forever 21 as well. What really sucks is that Forever 21 was having a sweater sale for one day like three days ago. I could have saved, but at least I used up my leftover gift cards.
I've mentioned to Sarah that I want a different kind of sneaker and I found an awesome pair at Forever 21!! The problem is what now? Well for starters they were $36! Second, they were size six. Only half a size too big, but I could have worked with it for sure. Click here to check em out.

The last two things I got were these two accessories. I found the necklace on the 50% off wall. Sounds like a good deal till I saw the price was $54, original price. It was the last one, and the last time a pair of earrings caught my eye I walked away for a second and when I decided I'd buy em, someone else took em (Right Sarah?). So I held the necklace as I scanned the rest of the store. My friend told me to only get it if I don't feel like a princess wearing it, I don't need it. I didn't feel like a princess, but I really really liked it! The cashier told me that my total was $29.16 and if I spent $30 I could get a free item. My aunt was looking to buy a few hair accessories so I bought hers with mine and got the cute little crown beret for free.


After the mall we came home and I had one of these lovely KitKats my aunt brought home from Japan. Didn't even know there was such a wide variety of KitKats! I mean, did you know half of these existed?

Think I will be doing a bit more shopping today, but for now we taking a break.

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment