Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Boo!

Happy belated Halloween? For those of you that know me, Halloween has been a difficult holiday for me, but this year I think I have finally moved on. Bob, Sarah, and I went to a Halloween event at Middle Earth. We got to decorate cookies, and jars.




Bob and I carved this lovely pumpkin together. The front, shown, is a face throwing up after midterms. Hence the papers with chem and math on em >.< The back side had a heart with the lines on the sides, like the things at the hospital. You know what I mean?

Sadly, we did not win the contest, but the guys liked our pumpkin so we got one of the awesome led lights. The engineering club thing was hosting it, so look at their awesome lights!


I did do a bit of Halloween fun makeup. Did the black lips, "eyeliner", silver tinted skin, and the nice curls. I loved the look and so did my ASL teacher. Funny thing is I scared my suitemates just by looking at em. I stood at one of the glass doors, and Dory said I looked really scary . . . I don't look that scary!

Hope your Halloween was amazingly frightening!

ALG


4 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin barf, and yes, you do look scary with your menacing stare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I love your pumpkin! Glad you got over Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete