Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chem Midterm!

Hey everyone,

It has been how many days now? like a whole week, but had to focus on my tests. Chem was the one after my math so let me tell you that story (this is the shorter version).

1. I sat down all the way to the left side of the room, realized the clock was on the wall I was sitting next too. I couldn't see the clock, so I got up and moved to the opposite side of the room. Thank goodness not too many people were there to watch me walk all the way across the room.

2. My professor came in and told us to get up and put all our stuff in the front of the lecture hall. So number 1 didn't even matter because we all lost our seats. Weird thing is that she said tests will be handed out from the back so it'd be best to be in the back so you have the most time to do the exam.

3. Started the test at 9:02. Supposed to end at 10:52. Since my vision is not the best and I was all the way across the room, I thought the clock said 10:50 instead of 9:50. So there I was panicking, shaking, freakn out! I hadn't even started the free response pages! Then after I saw nobody else freakn out I double checked the clock and tried to cool myself down.

4. Going into the test I knew there would be like 4 pages of free response, but my brain was thinking there was only 2. I did the 2 pages and went back to answer the multiple choice I skipped. I heard the TA say 25 minute. Thought, this can't be right, how do I have so much time left? Then turned my pages and saw more! Freaked out again and looked through the probs and wrote the formulas, cuz they give points for having the correct formulas. I also did the conversions, and had 10 mins left. Ended up answering all but 2 probs.

It was quite a stressful test, but I didn't feel too depressed walking out of it.

ALG

2 comments: