Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bob's Desk

Afternoon,

Last weekend Bob asked me to help her clean up/organize her desk. It was a big mess, but I agreed to assist her. *cough cough since I'm  good friend*

Here's the before:


Voila, the after:


Took half an hour? There are a few things that don't make much sense, but hey it looks better. Bob said this is the first time she's seen her desk since she's gotten here.                                                                                                                                 Bob, Sarah, and I did a run to the market and look at this weird plant. Don't they look like arms and hands??!                                                                                                ALG


4 comments:

  1. Let's see how long that desk stays organized. Those are weird looking arm/hand plants; don't want them in our yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think its very organized anymore... they are creepy

      Delete
  2. Lol! I thought Bob was the Bob from high school. Who could have thought that it's someone else! But then again, i didn't follow your blog since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete