Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Seals & Sunset



















Evening everyone!

Just got back from a quick trip to the beach and thought I would share some of my photos with you. My friend picked me up and we went to see the sunset. Sadly, the clouds were kind of in the way, well they were in the way, but it was still really nice. Yesterday my friend and I were talking about fruits, and when we were at the beach he pulled out a glass tupperware with fruits all cut up. I had mango!! (Y'all that have been reading the blog know how crazy I am about mango stuffs!) I thought we were going to go to study as well as watch the sunset, but turns out he's leaving this evening to go home. I am not a fan of sand, so I really appreciated the moment when he took a towel out of his bag! I wore tennis shoes so my cut on my foot wouldn't get infected.



Longish story short, I was attacked by a stick while I was
rushing to my math class the other day. When I felt the stick
stab my foot I told my self not to look down or around, in hopes
that nobody saw my epic failure. Didn't bleed much though!



Back to the beach . . . From where we sat, we could see seals playing in the water. I am not the best when it comes to measuring distance, but I will say that the seals were 16 yards away from us. They were so adorable!! Sorry there aren't any seal pictures. You probably thought you would see some due to the misleading title, but the pictures wouldn't have turned out right. Makes me want to hurry up and learn how to scuba dive!

Now I have to read for MMW class :( 



Good news I get to see my baby tomorrow!!


Hope you guys enjoyed the photos!!

ALG






5 comments: