Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wink -.~

Hey there,







This past week there was a TOMS booth near sungod lawn. Not so interested in TOMS, but I saw Wink! Maybe a year ago I discovered Wink cards at Target, and fell in love with the adorableness. So I waddled on over to the table and grabbed a few postcards.












Started Ch 9 in my chem class on Wednesday. I think atleast 20 people were absent that day so my teacher decided to give us a free iClicker participation point. Then on top of that she gave us an extra credit question. Out of the six parts I got four right on my own! So proud of myself, then she let us all click in for the extra credit points.






Oh after the UTC run yesterday I saw this little bit of rainbow peeking at me from behind the building.








Lately the sunsets have been very colorful. Sent a similar picture to my mom a few days ago, then my brother called saying him and my mom were just looking at the sunset. I stood outside for a good amount of time just watching the sunset. Not to mention Sarah locking me outside on the balcony!! She eventually let me back in though. Was freezing!

ALG





2 comments:

  1. Way to go on Chem! Always look forward to your sunset photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Looks different than the view from the backyard huh?

      Delete