Saturday, October 26, 2013

Catch Up

Morning everyone!

It has been a while since I last posted, so here's a summary of the chem midterm and last few days? Do you like how skillful Sarah and I were with cooking our dinner? I have been craving cup noodle on and off for over 4 months. . . My family and I were trying to be healthy so we didn't have much cup noodles in the cupboard. We had a few of the shrimp ones, but I can NOT stand the smell or taste of it! So having this cup noodle was very satisfying. Sarah had her weenies with wonton flavored noodles. 
Bob and I went to see the Fallen Star, the crooked house on top of the engineering building. It is only open on T days so we had to admire it's beauty from the window. The house surprised me because I didn't expect it to be so beautiful! Not the best picture, but take my word. Bob then wanted go onto the roof through another door I found. It was a nice view from the roof. 
Isn't the view beautiful? It was quite relaxing after our discussion session. The one where we were supposed to get our midterm graded BACK, but instead we have to wait til NEXT week! It was a waste of our time.
Yesterday our RA gave us a booklet. Inside of this booklet was a sheet saying the first 35 people to turn it in to the housing building in Revelle would get prizes. So I literally ran to get ready. Bob, Sarah, and I took the shuttle to Revelle. Turns out the guy didn't even know what we were talking about. Some lady said she had some bags but the rest are with another department so we would have to check back on Monday. I didn't want to lose my spot so I made the guy keep my paper with my name on it.

This is an interesting sculpture we saw on our way back from Revelle, to the shuttle stop. From a distance Sarah was like oh it's an anchor. I, being a more negative person, said or it could be a bunny with a sword stabbed in its head. Turns out it is some sort of bunny/fox with something stabbed in its head lol Interesting right? I have no clue what it's supposed to mean or why it's there.

The rest of yesterday was not as much fun. My friend from chem class came so I could help him with nomenclature. It's funny because when he got to our suite the first thing he said was that he's low on money so he can't pay me buy he would still pay me with something else. He brought a box of cocoa krispies lol It was only an 8th of the way full too! I am kinda glad he brought em cuz I was snacking on em during chem studying. Bob and I studied in her room for a while then went to the laundry room for peace and quiet. She got too tired at 1ish but I was determined to finish. SJ kept me company on Skype till I finished around 2:40ish. It was so sweet of him, because he likes to go to bed early. Got back to the dorm and decided I would shower the next morning after midterm lol Before I got into my bed I saw 2 lovely yellow squares. Aren't they sweet?!!? Went to sleep with a smile on my face . . . as well as random chem mmw and math info shooting around in my brain.

ALG

2 comments:

  1. I'd say it looks more like an anchor, especially with the chain link at the top, but don't know why it would have pink bunny-like ears.

    ReplyDelete