Friday, October 14, 2016

San Francisco (day 3)

Hey hey,

For our last full day in San Francisco we decided to try the Bay Watch Restaurant for breakfast. When we first walked in I felt like I was at the California hotel in Vegas! It had that family Hawaiian/Japanese feel. I got the potatoes, bacon, eggs, and english muffin. He got the ham, bacon, eggs, and toast. We both like to eat eggs with ketchup, but dang look at how much ketchup he put on his eggs that morning! I tease, but honestly I don't care. Every time we went to eat out we never had enough water, but at this place we got a whole pitcher at the table! That breakfast may have been my favorite out of all our days (I really love breakfast potatoes).

We headed over to Fisherman's Wharf, but parking was such a pain in the butt that we gave up and ended up in Chinatown. Neither of us were expecting there to be some big festival, but we tackled the crowds of old Asian grandmas. Passed this older gentleman playing Christmas music on a rather interesting instrument. Sooo random! Oh and we found this sign with a guy that looks way too happy about whatever he's advertising!

As far as the evening went, we ended up back in Japan Town for ramen. Why is it that ramen bowls are so big? I got a veggie kind, and may have been overly excited about finding Japanese pumpkin in the soup. What can I say? I love Japanese pumpkin!

Not sure about him, but I went to bed a tad bit sad that we would be heading back to SoCal in the morning.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment